- Leading a small to medium sized team of Software Developers.
- Resource management and capacity allocation to projects, progress reporting / location communication, talent management.
- Close cooperation with Sub Project Managers.
- Managing growth strategy and budget management (in coordination).
- Moderation of technical problem solution processes and process optimization.
- Development and programming of complex algorithms and software functions in the area of electric mobility (energy management 48V, sensor / actuator development, support battery management).
- Review / approval of software artifacts (specifications, C-Code, etc.)
- University degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science).
- Fluent in English, German would be an advantage.
- 5 years of experience in embedded software development, preferred in the automotive field.
- Familiar with automotive requirements of electronic control units (AUTOSAR, MISRA C, (HW/SW) testing methods, ISO26262 and (OEM) Standards (e.g. BMW GS95014, VW basic requirements software engineering, etc.)
- Project management and development of process knowledge according to A-SPICE.
- Familiar with different leadership methodologies and communication models. Leadership experience (small to medium sized teams).
Please send your CV in English with a mandatory subject indication “Head of Software Development” latest until 31.10.2019. to: email@example.com